Still having trouble with fleas and ticks?
New products available, we carry Frontline, Comfortis, Nexgard, Revolution and Capstar to help with them nasty parasites.
- Capstar is an oral medication that starts working quickly by killing all adult fleas on your pets. This medication affects last 24 hours.
- Frontline is a topical medication for the control of fleas and ticks. We carry both dog and cat sizes. It is designed for monthly applications.
- Nexgard is a new product given orally for fleas and ticks. It is made only for dogs that last one month.
- Revolution is a topical medication for fleas, mites, and heartworms. We carry the feline size. This product is a monthly application. For your kitties that continue to pick up ear mites this product may work great.
- Comfortis is a monthly oral medication that works to control fleas on your pet. We carry sizes for both dogs and cats.
For more information, give us a call (336) 591-8250
NEED HEARTWORM PREVENTIVE?
Heartworm preventive is extremely important to give. Your baby can pick up heartworms if unprotected. They pick up heartworms from a mosquito that bites them and injects the heartworm into them. We carry several ways to protect your baby.
Heartgard Plus which has 3 sizes depending on weight. This medication is designed to be given once per month and protects them against heartworms, hookworms, and roundworms.
We also have RoadRunner Pharmacy manufacture a heartworm preventive; this medication is in capsule form and is given once monthly. This medication is manufactured specific to your pet’s weight and a year’s supply can be ordered here in our office and is shipped from their pharmacy to your house. This medication prevents heartworms, hookworms, whipworms, tapeworms, and helps control the flea population by killing the flea egg.
Before starting your pet on heartworm prevented the will need to be tested. Please call our office (336) 591-8250 for more information or to set up an appointment for your pet.